AutoLISP STDLIB mail archive [part 11], 27.Oct.00 - 17.Oct.01

Re: uncooperative std-layer-freeze/lock/thaw-vp/freeze-vp functions

hi david,
thanks for your bugreport.

I think sooner or later it's really time to start with the testsuite for the
remaining
autocad specific functions. i really want to rely on that and not hope that it
just works.
maybe we oversaw another one...

BTW: In the next months I will do almost no autolisp development anymore,
I'm doing movies and webdevelopment now. tomorrow i will have finished my
latest autolisp project (hopefully).
and then in summer I'll go to the states for three months. travelling all over
the country,
doing reports with a friend of mine for some newspapers.

maybe I'll come over for a visit :) would be super.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/