AutoLISP STDLIB mail archive [part 11], 27.Oct.00 - 17.Oct.01

Re: problem with loading stdlib15.arx

Raymond,
your attachment didn't get through my email filter.
But I don't filter out images, just javascript and such.

Can you send it again, please. or describe it.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/