AutoLISP STDLIB mail archive [part 11], 27.Oct.00 - 17.Oct.01

Re: uncooperative std-layer-freeze/lock/thaw-vp/freeze-vp functions

Reini,

Testsuite?  Mind elaborating a bit more on that?

Dude, if you want to come way out here for a visit, that'd
be awesome!
Just give me some advance notice.  Sounds like a great
vacation.

Hasta luego,
David Kozina