history of xarch/autocad updates
- 23.Apr 01: fixed stdlib.arx - inifile-get
- 3.Apr 01: fixed stdlib.arx - inifile-get
- 19.Feb 01: The AcadWiki went online.
The first days only experimentally.
- 28.Nov 00: system down for one day! Sorry.
- 14.Nov 00: some cormanlisp fixes.
- 20.Jul 00: 5 hours down, 18:35-23:25 MET (someone played with the global powerswitch).
- 13.Jul 00: stdlib non-VL fixes
- 11.Jul 00: stdlib v0.5003 released
- 29.June 99: temp. fixed a problem with our webserver on dirs without index files.
We will have to wait for the new machine and software.
- 7.June 99: stdlib v0.4, html docs and
new docs dir
- 1.June 99: minor Corman Lisp HTMLHelp fix
- 23.May 98: new cadalyst code only searchable but not downloadable
- 20/22.May 98: STDLIB updates.
- 13/15/16.May 98: some more FAQ and STDLIB updates.
- 9/10.May 98: some STDLIB lisp files and a new FAQ revision 2.0
- 16.Apr 98: For security reasons our ftp access does temporarly not work
for one or two days. Sorry about that. In fact this is a completely new
machine now. Some scripts do not work too.
- 16.Mar 98: the mailinglists archiving works
automatically now. (but empty so far)
- 11.Mar 98: cadence magazine code and stdlib updated. the news archive will be webified too with wmf. It's too large, wmf crashes so
far. Ramble on. That's the problem with ancient c programs. With perl it would no
problem at all. ramble off
- 10.Mar 98: The mailinglists stdlib and acaddev at Majordomo@az3pc08.tu-graz.ac.at
work okay and are automatically archived and webified. (just not accessable yet :)
- 3.Mar 98: FAQ
updates and stdlib. My new server az3pc08 runs on a 486
with 8MB RAM with linux, cmu cl and cl-http. The mailing list works for now:
but is not officially open yet.
- 25.May 97: ADGE member page reactivated, with all ADS minutes in HTML
- 20.May 97: ObjARXWiz docs converted.
- 15.May 97: FAQ update for R14,
- As probably a few of you recognized Adesk had set up their own moderated newsgroups to replace the CIS forums.
It will be much slower of course because everything is on their server and not at your nearest default news server...
That's the disadvantage of being indemocratic, setting their own newsserver.
Our httpd server was recently changed to "Save to Disk..." unknown
file extension such as LSP. Aargh! This will be fixed to be viewed in
the browser again. Sorry for your inconvenience! It was our problem, not yours.
- 7.May 97: cleaned up the ADGE dir
- 5.May 97: AutoLISP compiler, Basis got a new faster website.
updated realacad the Tip of the Day list
- 4.May 97: ddscript and ddfit new versions.
- 2.May 97: FAQ update v1.71,
FAQ Winhelp version v1.71 (finally an uptodate winhelp version, sigh),
ddfit by Michael Rochon,
makslb to handle slb's,
Lily and splash c++ libs,
dwg13.reg restores R13 registry settings after R14
- 31-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ bugfixes (again ugly bugs)
- 30-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ bugfixes
moved the news directory to acad, because of problems with netscape ftp://../news/
AutoCAD FAQ: Chapter Summary proposal,
- 24-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ v1.4 posted,
removed the tip of the day in the subpages (too much traffic),
- 22-Jan-97: r14 wishlist update
- 20,21-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ update v1.4,
changed docs\*.doc to docs\*.txt (but the links not yet)
- 17-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ v1.3 posted,
AutoCAD FAQ: Introduction (part 1/6) proposal,
- 15-Jan-97: Tony's sortsort.lsp bugfix received.
- 14-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ v1.3
- 12-Jan-97: ur_sort.lsp cleaned up and benchmarks.
- 11-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ v1.2 posted,
lisphlp DOS TSR,
- 03-Jan-97: AutoLISP FAQ updated v1.1,
some older Lisp tools