xarch - rurban's public Corman Commonlisp mailbox 28.Apr.1999 - 23.Feb.2001

Fasl extension file. How to load it in AutoCAD R14 ?

St-Barnabe-Nord, January 5, 2001.

Dear Mr Reini Urban,

At the suggestion of Luis Esquivel, member of the
autodesk.autocad.customization newsgroup, Im asking for your help on a
Corman Common Lisp issue. Mr Esquivel has sent me this email after I had
posted a message on the newsgroup:
 Subject: Re: Fasl extension file. How to load it in R14?

Sorry, I can't help you with this.

Have you try to contact reni urban?

he is the one that can answer those questions to you.

Good luck,
Luis Esquivel
ArqCOM Software
www.arqcom.com.mx

PS. if you have any other question, feel free to ask me

Ive explained my problem on a very extensive way in two messages posted on
jan/02/01 and entitled:  Fasl extension file. How to load it in R14?  I
have noticed that you are publishing on this newsgroup too. So, next time
you publish on autodesk.autocad.customization newsgroup, could you please
read my posts on this newsgroup? Feel free to answer me either on the
newsgroup or by email at the address below.

Best regards,

Illinc
email:  illustreinconnu@excite.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card