xarch - rurban's public Corman Commonlisp mailbox 28.Apr.1999 - 23.Feb.2001

Re: clarx 0.2.010 a little bit better

>do you have any idea when you will be ready?
>-- Reini
Finally I have an answer. I have posted the final of 1.3 a few minutes ago.
I incorporated the autocad stuff you wanted, including the save-application
change. I had to modify that slightly, to make it correctly default to .exe
if you don't specify an extension. I also added a new exported variable:
ccl:*cormanlisp-server-directory* which gives you the directory the dll
resides in. I modified save-application to use that instead of *cormanlisp-directory*
which still defaults to the application launch directory.

Thanks for all your help. I added you to the credits.

Roger Corman

roger@corman.net
http://corman.net